1. Name: Melissa Constant
2. Jali Superhero status: Global Head of chatting to people about Jali.
3. Favourite Jali project: The new painting machine!
4. Favourite quote: It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit. Harry S Truman
5. What book are you reading now: A Kitchen Congregation by Nora Seton
6. What gets you out of bed in the morning: Children getting into it
7. Favourite foods: Anything Vietnamese. Something with birds eye chillies in it and seafood. Noodles. Bun Cha. Pho and steamed Gyoza. Bother, I’m hungry now.
8. Favourite Sound: Crinkly paper packets
9. Favourite place in the world: Greece. Camden. The Theatre. Florence. Interlaken. The sea lion tunnel at Colchester Zoo. Home.
10. Chocolate or vanilla: No
11. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: Ditto
12. If you could meet one famous person dead or alive: M F K Fisher or David Mitchell
13. Favourite drink: Lime and soda
14. Do you eat the stems of broccoli: One hundred grams of broccoli stems contains 28 calories, 2.98 grams of protein, 48 milligrams of calcium, .88 milligrams of iron, 25 milligrams of magnesium, 325 milligrams of potassium, 27 milligrams of sodium and 400 IU of vitamin A. I am a parent.
15. Favourite Movie: Fight Club
16. What’s under your bed: A portable fire safe containing Important Things To Save When the House Catches Fire and my Kindle.
17. What would chairs look like if our knees were on the back of our legs: Sun loungers, I should imagine
18: You have the choice to live with a gorilla who knows sign language or a dog who sings lullabies, which do you choose: The dog, obviously. I’d work on the lullabies thing.