1. Name: Jim Reid
2. Jali superhero status: Head of turning-it-off-and-on-again.
3. Favourite Jali project: The production process throughout the company.
4. Favourite quote: “You take a chance every day getting up in the morning, crossing the street or sticking your face in a fan.” – Frank Drebin.
5. What book are you reading now: No Fond Return of Love by Barbara Pym.
6. What gets you out of bed in the morning: The milkman setting off on his rounds.
7. Favourite foods: Pearl barley, lentils, chickpeas: stuff like that. Or a Big Mac.
8. Favourite sound: Dexter Gordon, Village Vanguard, 1979.
9. Favourite place in the world: NYC
10. Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate (dark).
11. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: Not since being thrown out of taxidermy school.
12. If you could meet one famous person dead or alive: Ricky Jay.
13. Favourite drink: The first prune juice of the day.
14. Do you eat the stems of broccoli: I give them to my gorilla.
15. Favourite movie: Without a Clue.
16. What’s under your bed: The milkman.
17. What would chairs look like if our knees were on the back of our legs: As Barry Cryer would say: Never mind that; how do hens know the size of eggcups?
18. You have the choice to live with a gorilla who knows sign language or a dog who sings lullabies, which do you choose: The dog. I think there’s something wrong with the gorilla’s diet.