Case Study 1
The customer saw her ideal design in a Sunday Times article featuring Jali dressers. Amazingly, it was almost exactly the same as she wanted, but not quite - can you spot the differences?
She used the Jali Designer to customise two dresser units, one for either side of her fireplace and television.
The Finished Result
Here's how it looked when the customer finished.
The article that prompted the design and the desire to create the same look in her study.
Using Multiple Units
The Jali Designer dresser is a bookcase integrated into a cupboard. This is a very popular and very versatile configuration.
These two dresses make an impressive wall feature when placed either side of a fireplace, or television.
- Dresser units can have up to three sections, with any number of shelves and different door arrangements.
- The overall and relative sizes of the cupboard and shelving can be designed to precisely fit the circumstances.
Light up, Light up
The lights are not a standard feature. Here the customer has used their own lamp fittings to create an attractive display feature.
Apertures for lighting fittings can easily be cut through the top board before full assembly of the dresser.
- Using lighting will really bring your furniture to life.
- Jali furniture helps you hide all those wires and cabling.
- Use mirrors or glass with lighting in your furniture for a really stunning effect.
Before and After
The two dressers were designed as free-standing units to exactly fit the available space.